We love her retro style – and you can get the look in 7 easy steps
Get Scarlett‘s old-school Hollywood look with a peachy dress – see Shopstyle below – and follow Robert Vetica’s 7 steps to create her hairstyle using Moroccanoil products…
1. Create movement and volume at the back of the head and height at the crown by blow‐drying hair with Moroccanoil Treatment to smooth the texture and ensure shine.
2. Next, direct the hair away from your face and bring it back to the nape of the neck, then up and towards the crown.
3. Curl small sections of hair, starting at the nape of the neck and up towards the crown using curling irons. Once you reach the crown, curl the hair back from face.
4. When finished, give the curls a good spray of Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray to set.
5. Vigorously brush the hair through, directing it up and away from the face, from the neck towards the crown. Then backcomb to create a directional shape.
6. Attach two brooches or hairclips to keep the sides of your hair close to your head and pick up the 40s vibe.
7. Finally, gently brush through the top of the hair to smooth out the curls and give it a wave. Backcomb at the root of the crown for height, spray with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray again to set the look and finish with Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray.
Shop online now for a dress like Scarlett Johansson‘s…