We can't promise you'll look like the beauty herself but hey, if they're good enough for Michelle, they're good enough for us!
The last time Now interviewed the walking, talking human gene pool of perfection that is Michelle Keegan, 28, we came away sweaty and flustered – and with one helluva girl crush.
Well, not this time Keegs! This time around we have vowed to roll in nonchalantly, armed with a steely glare, a poker face, and a pencil.
Now’s Style Director Gilly Ferguson caught up with Michelle to talk all things babies, botox and fashion but we also learnt the fashion and beauty buys she swears by!
So get these on your hint lists now ladies! We can’t promise you’ll end up with a face like the Keegs but you might have some flawless party season skin! Holla!
- ‘I think the black and copper lace dress from my Lipsy range will be a bestseller’ Lipsy dress (£70)
- ‘Laura Mercier Foundation Primer (£29) keeps my make up in place all day’
- ‘Benefit Hoola Bronzer – it doesn’t have orange pigment in it, it’s a fab colour’
- ‘MAC Blotting Powder £20.50 so my skin doesn’t look greasy – it’s the best.’
- Kiehls Night Recovery Concentrate £36 ‘This is great, the change in weather is playing havoc with my skin’
- Kiehls Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque £28 ‘I sleep in this twice a week’
- Topshop Joni Jeans £36 ‘They keep designing new jeans, I keep buying them. My wardrobe is full of Topshop jeans!’
Thanks Keegs! We’ll hopefully have a bronzed glowing skin in no time! Fingers crossed we can bag a boy for under the mistletoe in your Lipsy range too!
Michelle’s new AW15 Lipsy collection is out now from Lipsy.co.uk.