As the face of Mark Hill haircare, we asked the leading man and lady just how to get the perfect beach wave.
Your shrinking figure, LOLz by the minute and that mane of hair! We just can get enough of you!
Since being announced as the face and hair of Mark Hill, our obsession has only grown and now we find ourselves, just how do we get your hair?!
Well don’t sweat fellow Charlotte lovers of the world, we recently caught up with the gorgeous girl herself and Mr Mark Hill to talk all things hair and how we can recreate Charlotte’s fave hair style – the undone beach wave.
So that famous beach look we love to wear all year round? Mark gives us the lowdown on just how to get her look!
- Charlotte has fine hair but lots of it so we want to create lots of volume so I’ve used the Mark Hill XL Volume range to prep. This range creates fullness to the base of the hair. Infused with marine collagen, it acts like fillers for your hair. Plumping up the hair and amplifying from within.
- Using the Ellipse wand, this creates the perfect loose wave and the perfect dropped out movement. I use this in conjunction with the heat protection spray.
- I spritz through some anti humidity spray which prevents the hair from becoming fluffy towards the ends. I usually like to spray this in the air for Charlotte and get her to walk through it rather than spraying on the hair to let it settle everywhere.
- To keep her hair looking really hot, I finish her look with the freeze hold hairspray. This will set the movement of her hair and keep the volume and Charlotte looking good all night long.
In a hurry?
- Tip your head upside down and spritz the hairspray through the roots to add instant volume and a disheveled look.
- Finish with a bit of wave spray to really get that beach look and take you from the beach to the bar. Perfect for those nights out!
All Mark Hill hair products are available from Boots stores and Boots.com