We imagine Anna Wintour is a hard woman to impress and these pictures, including one with Kim Kardashian, prove it
Ahh, Anna Wintour. The world-famous editor-in-chief of US Vogue with notoriety for being the most stern-faced woman in the fashion industry.
She spends her days mingling with fashion’s finest: from supermodels like Kate Moss to everyday style queens like Beyonce and Kim Kardashian. She always looks fabulous, her hair always looks immaculate and she’s always at the best showbiz events.
We would kill to have her life. But does she love it like we imagine we would? Not by the looks of things.
Anna was pictured pulling an unimpressed face on the FROW at New York Fashion Week, where Kanye West was debuting his new Adidas collection, as his daughter North West threw her first public paddy. Grandmother Kris Jenner posted the picture to Instagram with the caption:
‘Best pic AHAHAHAH North got a little fussy waiting for Daddy’s Show to start !!! We took her backstage for a snack right after this but just had to share…love the patience of @beyonce #AnnaWintour @kimkardashian #NYFW #YeezySeason #mommymoment’
Talk about peace making, Kris!
But don’t worry Kardashian klan, this definitely is not the first time Anna Wintour has been unimpressed by her surroundings. Check out the 11 hilarious pictures above.
1. ‘I am sat next to Kim Kardashian and a screaming child. I am so unimpressed right now.’
2. On a private boat at George and Amal Clooney‘s Venice wedding? Whatevs.
3. Fan: ‘Can I take a selfie?’ Anna Wintour: ‘No, no you cannot.’
4. ‘I don’t care that I’m sat next to Beyonce, or what’s going on over there.’
5. James, who?
6. Would you be impressed if an entourage of 4 men were hired to keep you from the rain? Anna Wintour isn’t.
7. ‘No, I don’t want to walk with you Karl Lagerfeld.’
8. This is NOT the face we’d pull if we were sat next to David Beckham AKA the hottest man in existence.
9. Is Anna Wintour impressed by Salma Hayek and Lenny Kravitz‘s FROW conversation? Nope. She is on her phone.
10. Poor Lily James. Anna Wintour doesn’t appear to be bowled over by her charm.
11. ‘Call that fashion, Rihanna? Oh dear.’
Good game, Ann.