X Factor will be as eventful as ever this weekend, as the final contestant of tonight's show steals the heart of the one and only Simon Cowell!
Tonight’s The X Factor is set to shock as one of the acts actually tries to seduce judge Simon Cowell!
Bupsi, a 37-year-old singer from Leeds, opens with a Beatles song, but the judges are not impressed as Simon viciously brands her ‘too nice.’
Bupsi soon turns the tables though, and outrages the judges with her second performance of Tina Turner’s ‘Rock Me Baby’ after being told by Simon to ‘get nasty.’
She takes his words quite literally as she gets all saucy and steamy on the harsh judge by giving him a seductive lap dance before climbing onto the judges desk on all fours.
Here are five things you need to know about this wacky woman!
1. Bupsi was brought up in a very creative family full of poets, musicians and singers.
2. Before her memorable X Factor audition she was a full-time singer for events, weddings and, as she stated at her audition, ‘for anyone that will take me.’
3. She attended the Northern School of Contemporary Dance at the age of 8.
4. She has worked with legendary artists such as Destiny’s Child, Madness and Corinne Bailey Rae.
5. Her mum is her biggest fan and attended the audition to support her.
However, it isn’t just Simon who will be joining the Bupsi fan club. After her performance Cheryl says: ‘you’ve got some serious performance skills; don’t ever just stand there and sing again.’
We all know Simon isn’t usually a fan of distasteful or cringey performances – but Bupsi seems to charm her way into Simon’s good books. So let’s hope he truly enjoys her performance because as the mentor of The Overs category, her X Factor fate will lie in his hands if she makes it to bootcamp!