Who else thinks Spencer Matthews will be comedy old in the jungle?
In fact, we’ve lost count how many glasses of champers have been thrown in his face!
But now, it looks as though the Chelsea lothario, 25, who’s now seeing Lauren Hutton, is in ‘advanced’ talks with ITV to join this year’s I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here.
But would Spencer make good telly when faced with other egos? Er, yes!
And here’s why:
1) His posh twang and arrogant nature is sure to ruffle a few feathers as he attempts to secure himself top spot as the alpha male in the camp. Unlike his former co-star Hugo, who happily took a back seat and was loved by his camp mates, Spencer will be your typical know-it -all.
2) He started off on in MIC with quite a ripped physique and then turned, shall we say, bigger. But now the boy about town is sporting quite an impressive torso, which will be sure to please most viewers. And it’s GUARANTEED he’ll show it off at ANY given opportunity.
3) We’d love to see him have a glass of bush-tucker juice thrown over him in the challenges!
4) Unfortunately for Lauren, he’s also likely to get cosy to a scantily clad woman on the show ticking the love interest box – lets hope he’s pre-warned Lauren!
5) He always comes across calm, cool and collected but it will be hilarious to see him fall to pieces when faced with a pit full of snakes and rats!
6) We imagine him to be quite lazy and not want to lift a finger, as he’s probably never had to all his life, with the cooking and general maintenance of the camp, which will undoubtedly cause ructions!
VIDEO: The MIC boys play Have You Ever?