The model gets a scare at home

TAGS:

Katie Price had a fright last night and had to call the fire service out to her home.

The model, 35, was concerned that her wood burner was letting out toxic fumes so asked the emergency services to come and take a look at it.

‘Fire brigade attending my wood burner…. my house stinks of toxics,’ Tweeted Katie, alongside a picture of two firemen at work.

Katie will have been very concerned about any dangerous gases reaching her and husband Kieran Hayler‘s baby son Jett Riviera, who was born in August – as well as the whole family, of course.

If incorrectly installed, wood burners can cause fatal carbon monoxide poisoning so an alarm to detect carbon monoxide – a colourless, odourless and tasteless gas – is a must-have.

Luckily, Katie and Kieran had something to cheer them up after their ordeal.

They’d brought home four miniature horses earlier in the day to give to Katie‘s other children Harvey, 11, Junior, 8, and Princess, 6.

‘Aww just homed 4 falabellas sooo cute more animals at the at the pricey farm house lol,’ Tweeted Katie.

She later added a picture of the animals running in a field with the caption: ‘Kids gorgeous new ponies.’

SEE VIDEO Katie Price sings Save The Best For Last to husband Kieran Hayler at wedding blessing

SEE PICTURES Peter Andre in Katie Price’s men – the boyfriends, husbands and lovers she’s left behind

SEE PICTURES Katie Price and Peter Andre – after the love split

Anna Duff