As Daniel Craig prepares for his final outing as James Bond in new film Spectre, we celebrate his time as the (rather sexy) spy
We can’t wait to see the new James Bond movie, Spectre, when it’s released next Monday – but we’re kinda sad that it’s going to be Daniel Craig‘s last outing as 007.
The actor is hanging up his gun after this, his fourth Bond movie, saying last week ‘I’d rather slash my wrists’ than reprise the role. Which is pretty final!
So, in honour of his final appearance as the suave spy, we’ve listed our nine favourite moments from Daniel’s oh-so-sexy portrayal of the character – check them out in the gallery above and below. ENJOY.
1. When he rode a motorbike through the streets of Istanbul in Skyfall
Because Daniel Craig as James Bond tearing around on a motorbike = TOO HOT
2. All the times he wore a suit
Which, being Bond, was a LOT. Designer Tom Ford specially made many of Daniel’s suits for Quantum of Solace and Skyfall (and a fine job he did on them too), whilst Spectre will see the return of Bond’s ivory dinner jacket. #SWOON.
3. Every time he locked lips with a Bond girl
Because, rather than make us jealous, we simply pretended that it was our dress he was unzipping. Oh, James!
4. This scene in Skyfall
…when we were reminded just how beautiful Daniel’s lovely blue eyes are. So intense.
5. When he looked all brooding and moody on the Scottish highlands next to his Aston Martin
Like a modern-day Heathcliffle *sighs*
6. Anytime he had a drink in his hand
Ooh, how we’d live to share a cocktail and get shaken and stirred with Daniel Craig’s Bond. Or even a load of tequila shots a la that scene in Skyfall (although we’ll pass on the scorpion, thanks).
7. When he parachuted into the Olympic Opening Ceremony with Queen Elizabeth
Need we say anymore?
8. When he was covered in blood and dirt
And somehow STILL managed to look gorgeous.
9. And finally – when he wore THOSE teeny tiny blue swimming trunks
You didn’t think we’d forgotten, did you? We’ll NEVER forget.