Musician had several drugs in his system

TAGS:

DJ AM died from an accidental overdose, says an official report from the New York City Medical Examiner.

The musician had a number of drugs in his body at the time of his death.

‘We’ve done the testing and investigation in conjunction with the NYPD and in our opinion this was an accidental overdose rather than suicide,’ spokeswoman Ellen Borakove tells People.

The substances found in his system included cocaine, painkiller hydrocodone and anti-anxiety pills Ativan, Klonapin and Xanax.
    
DJ AM, real name Adam Goldstein, was found dead at his New York apartment on 28 August.

He and Blink 182‘s Travis Barker were the only survivors of a plane crash in South Carolina in September last year. 

Get more news like this every week. Try 4 issues of the new-look Now for only £1>>