Lamar Odom was at Dennis Hof's Love Ranch in Nevada when he was found unresponsive and rushed to hospital, where he is said to be 'fighting for his life'

The owner of the brothel where Lamar Odom was found unconscious has revealed details of what went down during the star’s time there.

Khloe Kardashian‘s ex-husband was rushed to hospital – where he is said to be ‘fighting for his life’ – after being found unresponsive at Dennis Hof‘s Love Ranch in Pahrump, Nevada, USA yesterday.

MORE: Khloe Kardashian ‘completely inconsolable’ and ‘beside herself’ after Lamar Odom is found unconscious

READ MORE NEWS HERE

Hof says that Lamar initially arrived ‘in high spirits’ on Saturday 10 October, but by Sunday he ‘seemed a little sad.’

‘Lamar called us wanting to come out and visit and get away from all the pressure and have some fun,’ Hof told People.com. ‘He was having a good time, happy and healthy.’

He added: ‘We don’t know why he seemed a little sad, but he had been in good health and high spirits, laughing and giggling.’

The site reports that two girls who worked at the ranch saw Lamar fall asleep 6am on Tuesday morning.

‘They came back around 3 p.m. and he was unconscious, so they immediately called 911,” Hof adds.

Hof – who, in addition to owning a string of brothels, is the author of book The Art Of The Pimp – went on to describe how the girls saw liquid pouring from Lamar’s mouth.

‘They [911 operators] told them to place him on his side, that’s when they saw a bunch of stuff coming out of his mouth.

‘An ambulance picked him up, took him to a Nevada hospital. My people said to me ‘It’s not looking good, he might not make it.”

Hof added that there were no signs that Lamar had been doing drugs other than a herbal Viagra substitute.

‘We [told cops] he wasn’t taking any illicit drugs, he did take herbal Viagra, but that’s the thing with addicts you never know because they hide things. He was just trying to have a good time and get away from all the attention.’

He later told MailOnline that Lamar had ordered a bottle of cognac when he arrived at the weekend but had not finished it when he was discovered unconscious on Tuesday.

He said: ‘It’s terrible. You got people, the girls that found him, out here that are very upset.

‘I hope he lives.’