To celebrate our favourite royal turning 1, we've put together a 76-page Prince George Royal special!
His royal cuteness Prince George celebrates his first birthday on 22 July and to celebrate we look back at the past 12 months in our special royal issue.
From George‘s first public appearance outside the Lindo Wing with his mum and dad to his wobbly first steps at a polo match, our 76-page special covers everything you need to know about our favourite royal’s first year.
To give you a little taste of what to expect here are 5 things you probably didn’t know about Prince George!
1. Breaking with royal tradition Kate Middleton‘s parents Carole and Michael received the first ‘It’s a boy!’ phone call.
The Queen was to learn about the sex of the baby in a secure telephone call from St Mary’s Hospital.
2. £10,000! That’s how much it set Kate back to give birth in the posh Lindo Wing of London’s St Mary’s Hospital.
Talk about arriving in style!
3. Prince George‘s nanny Maria Teresa Turrion Borrallo was trained at the esteemed Norland College, known for producing top-rate childminders for the rich and famous.
Nannies are tutored in how to deal with paparazzi as well as driving at high speed in all weather conditions.
4. Following royal tradition, Prince George has two historical names that have been passed down through generations.
George‘s second name echoes the Queen‘s middle name Alexandra, while Louis is Prince William‘s fourth name.
5. Prince George was born on 22 July meaning he has the star sign Cancer – the same as his dad Wills and late gran Princess Diana.
Happy Birthday Prince George!
ON SALE NOW or the digital edition is available to download!
For the Apple newsstand CLICK HERE
For Kobo CLICK HERE-->