Prince Hazza is 'besotted', apparently...
Prince Harry could have the pick or almost any woman walking this lovely planet of ours, but the 32-year-old ginger dreamboat has fallen hook-line-and-sinker for Hollywood actress Meghan Markle.
Prince Harry confirmed the romance on Tuesday 8 November in a statement from the palace.
Rumours of the romance began in late October when reports claimed the pair were ‘besotted’ with one another after they apparently met in Toronto, almost six months ago, when Harry promoted Invictus Games.
Eagle-eyed Price Harry fans sent the rumour mill into overdrive when they spotted pictures of Haz and Megs wearing matching bracelets, and reports have suggested he may have given the bracelet to Meghan as a gift.
Here’s Harry wearing the bracelet…
And here’s Meghan…
You’ll also notice Meghan is in the UK in the above snap at Soho Farmhouse, which is said to be a favourite hang out of Harry’s too!
So who the devil is this temptress luring the UK’s most eligible bachelor away from our shores?
Here’s everything you need to know…
- Meghan is a 35-year-old actress from LA who’s know for her role as Rachel Zane in the US lawyer series Suits.
- Harry isn’t Meghan’s first famous man though. She has also been linker to Northern Irish golfer Rory McIlroy and Canadian star chef Cory Vitiello, who she was apparently still dating when she met Harry.
- Harry and Meghan have quite a bit in common when it comes to humanitarian work. Meghan is a global ambassador for the children’s charity World Vision…
- She’s a dog person too, like Harry.
- Harry is said to be following her under a pseudonym on Instagram.
- Meghan has previously been married to film producer Trevor Engelson, splitting two years after their 2011 wedding ceremony in Jamaica.
- ‘Harry’s happier than he’s been for many years,’ a source told the Express paper. ‘He’s in a very relaxed period of his life and Meghan has come along at the right time.They are taking each week as it comes and just enjoying each other’s company but it’s fair to say that they love seeing each other and there’s a definite chemistry between them.’
- Apparently last time Meghan was in London she met Kate and Wills and even stayed at Kensington Palace – which is Harry’s main residence.
So will it go public and will Harry finally get taken off the market? We’ll have to watch this space.
VIDEO: WATCH KATE AND WILLS’ LOVE STORY…