As we reached for our tissues watching Steph Pratt and Josh Shepherd break-up on last night's Made in Chelsea, we look back at some of the most emotional and unforgettable break-ups from the series
It’s safe to say we were shouting at out TV screens last night during Made In Chelsea as Josh Shepherd suddenly ended his 10 month relationship with Stephanie Pratt. The couple had been picking out engagement rings and talking all things marriage just a couple of months ago, but the pair shared a tearful goodbye after Josh said he wanted to be single and focus on working in LA (we were confused as Steph). The American beauty left their conversation on ‘you’re going to regret this’… time will tell.
But any Made In Chelsea viewer will know that this, sadly, isn’t the first time we’ve played third wheel to these bitter splits.
Here are our top 6 MIC break up moments…
1. Made in Chelsea favourite, Binky Felstead was left broken hearted after love rat, Alex Mytton, walked in Spencer Matthews footsteps and sensationally admitted to having threesomes while the pair were together. Harsh!
2. Remember when Jamie Laing spent the best part of season 6 chasing after friend, Binky Felstead but then broke up with the beauty saying he ‘couldn’t see a future’ for the pair. The pair have remained good pals ever since.
3. Jamie Laing also made no bones about falling hard for Lucy Watson but when it came to a group camping trip, Jamie told Lucy that he loved her and Lucy confessed at that point, she knew she didn’t feel the same.
4. Perhaps one of the most famous Chelsea love triangles, Millie Mackintosh and Hugo Taylor broke up after Hugo cheated on the leggy beauty with best friend, Rosie Fortescue. In true MIC style, Millie did a public toast at a dinner party, where the star raised a glass and announced: ‘Thanks to Rosie for hooking up with my boyfriend’
5. The loved-up pair, Louise Thompson and Alik Alfus faced a break when Alik had to go back to New York for work. But thankfully the couple hope to get back together.
6. And of course there was Louise Thompson and Spencer Matthews… undoubtedly more on and off than any other couple in the show, but the couple finally called time once and for all on their relationship following Spencer’s never changing cheating ways.