You've seen the amazing competitions in issue 2 of Vlog Squad or if you haven't go grab your copy quick, there's still time to enter!
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the Prize Draw is Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (“Promoter“), which has its registered offices located at the Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 53626.
- There will be one winner of the Prize Draw.
- The winner will win the prize specified on the applicable promotion post (the “Prize”). The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- The Prize Draw is open to residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged twelve (12) or over with access to the internet, excluding employees and past employees of Promoter, its printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of the Prize Draw. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- If you are under 18 years old, you must have the consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter the Prize Draw. You must provide Promoter with the contact details of your parent or legal guardian on request should Promoter wish to verify this. Promoter reserves the right to choose an alternative winner if proof of consent cannot be obtained or if your parent or guardian does not consent to you receiving the Prize.
- The Prize Draw will open on 17 November 2016 and the closing date is 23.59 GMT on 16 February 2017.
- The Prize Draw will run on the @vlogsquadmag Instagram account (“Prize Draw Instagram Account“).
- To enter the Prize Draw, you must complete the following steps on the Prize Draw Instagram Account:
(i) follow @vlogsquadmag on Instagram; AND
(ii) comment and like on the promotion post on the Prize Draw Instagram Account
- You can only enter the Prize Draw online, via the Prize Draw Instagram Account specified in these terms and conditions. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Only one entry per person may be submitted. Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted to the Prize Draw Instagram Account.
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw will be drawn by 20 February 2017 and will be supervised by an independent observer. Unless stated otherwise, the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received on or before the closing date stated above.
- The winner will be notified between 12.00pm on 21 February 2017 and 12.00pm on 28 February via the Instagram comment function on Instagram and will be provided with the contact details of Promoter and instructions to take up the prize via a direct private message on Instagram. The Prize will be dispatched by Promoter via registered post within 7 days of the winner providing Promoter with their UK postal address.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 calendar days, or if the winner is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant, to be drawn at random from the remaining correct entries.
- The decision of Promoter is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and these terms and conditions and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Failure to respond to information requested by Promoter, failure to provide a valid UK address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- The Prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- Prizes are subject to availability. Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the Prize being withdrawn. In the event of the Prize being unavailable, Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Promoter also reserves the right to cancel individual entries without liability to affected participants where such entries do not (in the opinion of Promoter) enter into the spirit of the Prize Draw or if the security or proper administration of the Prize Draw or the validity of an entry is adversely affected. In the event of cancellation, termination or suspension, Promoter may, at its discretion, select a winner from eligible, non-suspect or unaffected entries, received prior to the event requiring such cancellation, termination or suspension.
- By entering the Prize Draw, the winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details in these standard terms and conditions shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.