You won't want to mess with this lady
So who is Saira Khan and why is she going into Celebrity Big Brother we hear you ask…
Well, here’s the 4-1-1.
We first saw Saira, 46, in the first series of The Apprentice in 2005 and has recently presented Loose Women, The Martin Lewis Money Show and daytime game show Guess This House.
The Apprentice runner up has a kick-ass attitude. How could we forget Paul Torrisi calling her a ‘f**king idiot’ in the final episode? The late night spat resulted in one of the most memorable moments of the show.
- She’s guaranteed to rub her fellow CBB contestants up the wrong way.
- Not only does Saira have successful presenting career, you can hear her on the wireless contributing on Woman’s Hour and Any Questions? on Radio 4 and The Jeremy Vine Show on Radio 2
- Saira has also released her own self-help book, P.U.S.H. For Success, a guide on how to achieve whatever you want to by being a bit ballsy. The opening paragraph is a great insight into Saira’s personality: ‘I am rebel. I like to challenge the status quo and I have no problem with questioning authority.’
- She’s married to Steve Hyde and has two children, Amara and Zac
- Her admission that she lost interest in sex with her husband of 11 years and had given him permission to sleep with other woman lead to her famous breakdown on Loose Women.