Storage Hunters' Colin Newell is heading into the Celebrity Big Brother house
In some welcome news for fans of the name Colin, Colin Newell is the latest Colin to come to prominence after Jackson and Campbell and not a moment too soon.
The no-nonsense presenter of Storage Hunters UK, in which people blind-buy the contents of lock-ups and containers to try and make a profit, is heading into the Celebrity Big Brother house.
For his day job, Colin spends most of his time winding up his rival, fellow SHUK star Sean Kelly.
We’re sorry, but it still doesn’t make us want to go out and buy anything from a nondescript storage container…
- Loud mouth Colin goes by the name of ‘Heavy D’, and is a bodybuilder with a nice line in jazzy blazers, and likes to get very animated while bidding for storage tat – and delivering the line ‘BOOM’. What’s not to love?
- Colin weighs an impressive 23 stone
- To stay fit he likes to box and is a big tennis fan
- If you thought he was a one trick pony, you’re wrong – Colin’s got a passion for stand up comedy
- Colin is hoping to make it as an actor…one day