Read on to discover more about the 23-year-old beauty who's starring in series 5 of Ex On The Beach.
You may know Charlotte Dawson already from Ex On The Beach but did you know there’s more to her than sarcastic one liners and an ability to party like a loon?
Well, there is here’s some facts for you…
- She’s good friends with Love Island‘s Lauren Whiteside and Big Brother‘s Sam Giffin whom she partied with in London after he was away for weeks during the series of Big Brother. She was pictured jumping onto him, urging him to lift and carry her. Which he did of course.
- So yes, she’s known as being a bit of a party animal, having also been pictured stumbling along streets drunk on nights out with Love Island’s winner Jessica Hayes.
- In May she was also pictured out partying with stars from Ex on the Beach and Love Island including Olivia Walsh and Kayleigh Morris and of course Jessica Hayes.
- In June, she was criticised by the Loose Women panel for upstaging the bride at the wedding of friends’ Lesley Hutt and John Howard’s, calling her ‘the wedding guest from hell’. It came after she lifted her leg across the bride with the groom holding her ankle.
What a wedding photo.
Of course this girl isn’t prudish and would fit in well onto the show.
More facts include:
- She’s cracking at a one liner. Quotes this series include: ”I wanna eat his face off like a victoria f*ckin sponge.’
- There’s also rumours of her becoming close to Stephen Bear on the show, even performing a sex act on him.
- She’s very opinionated and doesn’t hold her tongue. She’s already offered her views about Gary ‘Gaz’ Beadle’ and her friend Lillie Lexi: ‘Gary (Beadle) really fell for Lillie’.
- And despite this there’s also rumours she participated in a threesome during her time on the show with Gary and Olivia.
- Her late father was comedian Les Dawson? Probably not. Since her dad passing away from a heart attack when she was only 8 months old, there’s been rifts in her family and in 2013 urged her family to put their rifts behind and try and get along.
No wonder producers of the series are claiming this year will be ‘one of the most controversial and tumultuous series ever’.
Tune in to watch Ex On The Beach on Tuesday’s at 10pm on MTV.