Beat hot, sweaty city life with these genius tips and tricks from Now's beauty team
- Use a cooling spray. Spritz Clinique’s Moisture Surge Face Spray, £22, all over for an instant cool down! Don’t be afraid to spray over make up as it actually revives your slap and makes skin look radiant.
- Sweaty train? Pop a water bottle in the fridge or freezer the night before work, take it out just before you leave the house and once you board, hold on to it, pressing against your skin- especially your inner wrists. It’ll help you to keep cool on your commute. No one will notice and trust us it works!
- No matter how far or short we walk in the summer, our feet get so hot and sweaty. Take face wipes in your bag for on-the-go clean cool downs in the loo. When you get home, apply The Body Shop’s Peppermint Soothing Pumice Foot Scrub, £7, it’s the perfect end of day treat.
- See ya sunburn! No one likes to look lobsteresque, so make sure you SPF even if you’re not off on your holidays. Solait Moisturising Sun Lotion is the best form of protection as it’s not sticky and it lets your skin breath. Make sure you apply 30 minutes before you leave the house. A shot glass size amount will cover your whole body. And do it when you get out the shower, you’re less likely to miss bits when you’re in the nude, oh er!
- Swap your foundation for a BB cream, and use concealer to cover up blemishes and dark circles. Then switch your blusher powder for a tint. Reducing the amount you put on will make you feel fresher. Benefit’s Benetint Lip and Cheek Stain, £24.50, and Vichy Ideal Soleil BB cream, £15.50, are great summer additions to your make-up bag.
WATCH: Mollie King gives us a contouring masterclass