Enter our amazing competition and create a Barry M lip paint - closing date 28 November 2011
One lucky winner will get to create a new colour and name the product, which will be sold exclusively online at www.barrym.co.uk.
You’ll be given the first sample of the lip paint, which will feature on the Barry M website. Plus bragging rights that it’s your own creation.
All we ask is that you enter the name of the lipstick plus a picture of your colour.
How to enter
Via Twitter tagging @nowmag – with the hash tag #LippaintMeNow
Or email Nowfacebook@ipcmedia.com with your picture and colour name along with your Twitter name for us to Tweet you.
The pic can be from anything from a car to a dress – it just needs to be a flat colour without pattern.
Think about that perfect lipstick colour that you always wanted and couldn’t find. Now you have the chance to create it and the potential of seeing it feature on thousands of lips!
– All lip paint colours should be posted via Twitter and you MUST tag @nowmag with the hash tag #LippaintMeNow e.g. (pic) @nowmag Glomorous Pinky #LippaintMeNow along with the name of your shade.
– Or attach the image and colour name and email Nowfacebook@ipcmedia.com by 28 November 2011.
– Now’s Beauty Director Charmian Harris and Barry M’s representative Lauren Wallace will judge and choose the shortlist. No correspondence will be entered into and the judges’ decision is final.
– We will only consider one post as entry per person.
– Five shades will be shortlisted and announced on Facebook on 5 December 2011, where fans can vote for their favourite colour/name combo.
– Voting will end at midnight on 19 December 2011.
– The winner and four runners-up will be announced on Facebook and Twitter on 21 December 2011.
– The winner’s lip paint shade and name will be put into production for the Barry M’s 2012 range, and sold exclusively online at www.barrym.co.uk plus they will receive £75 Barry M goody bag
– The four shortlisted runners-up will receive £50 Barry M goody bag.
Terms and conditions
Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland, except employees (and their families) of IPC Media, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
Copyright and ownership of the five shortlisted lip paint shades and their names will become the property of Now and Barry M.
The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by IPC relating to any post-winning publicity.
Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s).
Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
The judges’ decision is final, based on the design deemed most suitable for the Barry M collection.
No correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
The Promoter is IPC Media Limited, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.