News just in… Prince William's bride Kate Middleton might have had some help!
It’s the biggest beauty question in the world right now – did Kate Middleton actually do her own make-up?!
Well, the mystery deepens this morning as Bobbi Brown has issued an official statement that has been approved by Clarence House.
‘Bobbi Brown make-up artist Hannah Martin provided make-up artistry assistance to members of the bridal party for the Royal Wedding,’ reads the statement.
‘We wish to respect the privacy of all those involved and we will not be releasing further details.’
Although only hinted at, we have to say that Kate‘s bridal make-up screams Bobbi Brown.
And, to add to the speculation, the Duchess of Cambridge was spotted at the Bobbi Brown counter in Peter Jones the week before the wedding.
She bought her favourite products and chatted to the assistant for 20 minutes while there.
Who knows? Perhaps Kate read last week’s issue of Now,
where we advised: If you’re considering doing your own wedding make-up,
it’s worth having a beauty counter bridal make-up lesson and from May, this service is free at Bobbi Brown.’
We can’t actually say if Kate did use these products or not, but here is the official make-up face chart issued by Bobbi Brown, complete with suggested products to get her look!
1. Start with clean, fresh skin. Even out skin tone with Corrector, £17, Concealer, £17, and Foundation.
2. Sweep Ivory Eye Shadow, £15, all over the lid.
3. Apply Rockstar Metallic Eye Shadow, £15, on the lower lid.
4. Blend Slate Eye Shadow, £15, into the crease.
5. Line upper and lower lash lines with Black Ink Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, £15.50, making sure that the top line is thicker than the bottom.
6. Brush on two coats of Black No Smudge Mascara, £18.
7. Smile and sweep Pale Pink Blush, £17, on the apples of the cheeks.
8. Dust Pink Quartz Shimmer Brick, £30.50, high on the cheekbones.
9. Apply Sandwash Pink Lip Color, £16, on lips, followed by Crystal Gloss.
NEW PICTURES Royal Wedding crowd celebrate Kate Middleton and Prince William‘s big day>>
ROYAL WEDDING GALLERY See the guests arrive for Prince William and Kate Middleton‘s special day>>
NEW PICTURES Kate Middleton and Prince William are married at last>>
NEW PICTURES Kate Middleton and family arrive at London hotel ahead of Royal Wedding to Prince William>>
MORE PICTURES Amazing facts about Kate Middleton – Prince William‘s wedding belle>>
PHOTO GALLERY Kate Middleton watches Prince William play polo>>
NEW PICTURES Kate Middleton and Prince William attend wedding>>