Her ‘coral highness’ Duchess Catherine reveals new shade
Kate spent her wedding anniversary away from her Prince on Monday for a visit to the Naomi House Children’s Hospital in Hampshire. She continued with her Royal duties nonetheless – and in spring/summer appropriate coral hues too.
The Duchess of Cambridge wore a coral cotton jacket by Canadian designer Tara Jarmon which – at present – is still available to buy, for £380. She added nude courts to her look, so far, so Kate Middleton.
But it’s Kate‘s hair that proves the Duchess of Cambridge knows her style – because nothing accentuates soft, summer coral hues like a set of loose, low mane-tenance curls. And nothing says Oh hi, high summer!‘ like a smattering of sunkissed highlights.
The Duchess of Cambridge‘s locks have likely been lightened at the front by the sun, but luckily her latest hairdo is super-easy to achieve at home. No sunlight necessary.
HAIR HOW-TO! The DoC’s DIY hairstyle:
– Start by washing the hair with a volumising shampoo, Bumble And Bumble’s Thickening Shampoo, £5, really is as good as they say.
– Blowdry hair from the roots to boost volume further.
– Use heated rollers (Nicky Clarke’s £19.99 Compact Rollers are Now Daily tried and tested) to give hair more movement than you can get with a tong. Apply from the front, working backwards.
– Leave them on for as long as you can. When you do need to be seen in public, remove them with a wide tooth comb for better precision.
– Add serum for shine, then set with a super strength Finishing Spray (Try Redken’s 23 Forceful Super Strength Spray) for long-lasting hold.
– Add one coral coat, et voila – hello your coral highness!
SEE PICTURES Pregnant Kate Middleton picks pretty peach dress for hospice visit on wedding anniversary without Prince William
SEE PICTURES Pregnant Kate Middleton rocks dotty Topshop dress for Harry Potter set visit with Prince William