Actress Evangeline simple statement...
Lost actress Evangeline Lilly looked positively gorgeous at the La princesse De Montpensier film premiere in Cannes.
Silje Vincent, Artistic Director of Toni & Guy, says: ‘This style is perfect for a glamorous, yet effortless and natural look – it is really simple to achieve at home‘.
1. Prepare the hair with label.m Volume Mouse, £10.50, and blow-dry smooth using a TONI&GUY Large Hot Brush.
2. In large sections tong the hair using TONI&GUY Jumbo Wave & Curl Tongs, spray each section with label.m Hairspray to hold the curl.
3. Divide the hair in two at the crown. Secure the bottom section in a ponytail in the centre of the head. Then take the front triangle section and gently tease and back-comb at the roots to create height, use label.m Resurrection Style Dust, £11.50, and massage into the roots to enhance the volume.
4. Guide the front section back to meet the ponytail and secure with subtle pins and grips.
5. Finally use label.m Shine Mist and run fingers through the length of the ponytail to open up the wave, then a spritz of label.m Hairspray, £10.75, for lasting hold.
Visit labelm.co.uk for all mentioned products.