Cheryl Cole turned up without her husband, plus 6 other celebrity secrets from The Pride Of Britain Awards
The Geordie lass, who looked OMG-stunning in a blue lace dress, rocked up to the ceremony alone and it was only once she’d passed the paps and entered the building, that JB finally turned-up.
On arrival, the French entrepreuneur did NOT look happy as he shot down the carpet at great speed, straight-faced and serious.
Hmm, why so stern JB?
The couple’s lack of red-carpet unity could come as a shock to many as the newlyweds have shown an extremely united-front since their secret wedding ceremony in July.
In August, JB hit back at Cheryl fans who described The X Factor judge as too thin.
Posting on Instagram he said: ‘She is the most beautiful woman on the planet and she wants to share it. #sharingiscaring No seriously she is. And I can tell you something else she really care about her fans and touched by all your support. Now for the hater please continue talking #wasteofenergy.’ Sweet.
A month earlier, 31-year-old Cheryl also stuck up for her new hubby after claims that she wouldn’t be able to ‘tame’ him.
Despite the gorgeous pair turning up separately, inside the ceremony itself the duo looked very much in love flaunting their relationship by kissing at their table.
Perhaps JB is just camera shy?
So, what else did we learn at last night’s Pride Of Britain Awards?
1. Former X Factor judge Tulisa howed serious fan devotion. The brunette, who has endured a turbulent 12 months, spent a LONG time signing autographs and taking red-carpet selfies with her loyal followers. Naww.
2. Mollie from The Saturdays had us renewing our gym memberships – pronto! With her blonde hair slicked back and wearing a delicate white gown, could she have looked any more stunning? No, no, we don’t think she could.
3. Our favourite Great British Bake Off lady Mary Berry showed us her thrifty side by wearing the exact same dress she sported just a few weeks earlier at the TV Choice Awards. Woohoo, dress-recycling IS allowed!
4. Tulisa and Myleene Klass sat on the same table and got emotional during the awards together.At one point Tulisa was clapping so vigorously for an award winner she accidentally spilt red wine all over their table.
5. X Factor legend Simon Cowell turned up half an hour after everyone else with his drop-dead-gorgeous girlfriend,Lauren Silverman.
As he swaggered up the carpet, Simon was puffing away on a cigarette AND chewing gum. Was this some funky new way of counteracting smoker’s breath? Ahh well, we’ll let him off! It is his birthday today after all. #happybirthdaySi
6. Joey Essex definitely won the award for Best Custom Shirt. The TOWIE star actually had his initials; ‘JE’, sewn into the collar. Swag!
* The Daily Mirror’s Pride Of Britain Awards is on ITV1 tonight at 8pm