Who doesn't love a Christmas guessing game? And this video with Katie Hopkins and other celebrities is HILARIOUS!
Ohh there’s nothing better than sitting down with the family, scoffing a tray of mince pies and a tub of Quality Streets (or two) in preparation for a family game at Christmas is there?!
Apparently a whopping 90 per cent of Brits are set to come together on Christmas Day to enjoy a game of festive charades, with 3.46pm said to be the most popular time to play – how odd!
But we guess it’s pretty impossible to play in a comatose state after inhaling your Christmas dinner!
So in preparation for the big day, Now met up with some of our celeb pals to practice a very unique game (OK, it’s one we made up) of Celebrity Guess Who.
With celebrity favourites including Made In Chelsea‘s Lucy Watson, X Factor judge Louis Walsh, straight-talking Katie Hopkins and our favourite Essex girl Stacey Soloman all doing impressions and describing celebs for you to guess who they’re talking about, it was sure to be a hilarious game. So who do you think earned their Christmas gaming crown?
Clues ranged from fake bums, to hairy exes to HORRENDOUS impressions of a certain X Factor star, but we wonder if you can guess who our celebs are talking about!
Have a nice watch, have a LOL and play along with the stars!
AND….to help you get ready for your very own frivolous game of fun on Christmas, we’ve got a list of our top 10 favourite celebrities of 2014 for you to keep playing the game at home.
1. Cheryl Fernandez-Versini – how good is that Geordie accent of yours?
2. Beyonce – get practising those diva hair flicks!
3. Miley Cyrus – Twerk, stick your tongue out, go wild!
4. Katie Price – think boobs!
5. Joey Essex – how reem can you be?
6. Harry Styles – because who wouldn’t want to be part of One Direction?
7. Prince Harry – he’s still single ladies!
8. Jaime Lang – channel your inner posh accent darling!
9. Taylor Swift – just shake it off!
10. Mark Wright – get your dancing shoes on and waltz around the living room!