Love her or hate her, Lady Colin Campbell is actually full of some very important life lessons - here are some of them
This series of I’m A Celebrity has seen socialite and royal writer Lady Colin Campbell become one of the most explosive camp-mates in the show’s history.
A Marmite character she may be, but aside from all the dramatics and extremely sharp-tongued quips, some viewers may have failed to notice that Lady C is, in fact, overflowing with wisdom.
But never fear – because we’re so kind at Now, we’ve assembled eight of the most valuable Lady C life lessons for your benefit. Feel free to thank us later…
1. One must always use one’s knife and fork, whether faced with ‘Spaghetti B*llock-nese’ – aka beechworms and turkey testicles…
or kangaroo anus.
2. One should never sugar coat one’s feelings – speak from the heart
3. When cooking goat, one must ALWAYS boil. Never fry.
4. When green ants are crawling all over one’s body, do not waste time with modesty
5. For extra ‘oomph’ in an argument, simply add a shoulder swing
6. Always be open to new adventures
‘Come back, we’ll have a threesome’ – Lady C to a very nervous Ant and Dec
7. When rejecting the night-time advances of a member of the opposite sex, push them away calmly, but firmly
8. When words fail, rely on the eyes as powerful tools of persuasion