Big night out? It's easy to transform your look from day to night with the right key pieces
When you’re hitting the town after work, you need time-saving tweaks that’ll have you shedding your efficient office image and emerging as a gorgeous, nightlife butterfly.
Try these quick after work fashion tips – and have fun…
- Trade your shoes – say no to neutrals, and reject all flats. It has to be sky-high heels to show you’re thinking like a siren – and if they’re bright, multicoloured or animal print, so much the better.
- Hang up your smart suit jacket and replace with a sequined or sparkly cardigan to liven up a plain skirt or trousers. A metallic or statement embellished clutch also adds instant glitz and glamour.
- Simply swap your workaday white shirt for a silky top in a rich bronze or eye-catching gold. Or belt up! That loose, longline shirt will soon look vampish with a cinched-in waist.
- Dress up any outfit with some statement jewellery like a chunky cuff or an outsize ring. Dangly diamanté or bright semi-precious stone earrings will draw the eye and give you a really dressy finish.
- Last but not least, revisit your make-up bag for a slick of eyeliner, a dusting of bronzer, lashings of mascara and a lustrous, moisture-rich lippy to lift your look and set the seal on your work to wow transformation.
The new Limited Edition Fabric Care Collection from Bold & Lenor is the smartest way to keep your day-to-night wardrobe looking as bright and fresh as their gorgeous scent. With bottles designed by internationally renowned fashion designer Giles Deacon, there are three fragrances to choose from: Diamond & Lotus Flower, Peony & Cherry Blossom, or Amethyst and Floral Bouquet.