Insta-star Danielle Peazer has been announced as the new face of boohooFIT
She’s the international fitness blogger and dancer who’s worked with the likes of (deep breath) Jessie J, Katy Perry, Kylie Minogue, Justin Timberlake, Ellie Goulding, Taio Cruz.
She’s got a mahoosive one million people following her every move on Instagram, and a whopping 3.11 million Twitter followers. Wowzers!
Not to mention she runs her own fashion blog www.idlelane.com, and she may or may not have found fame canoodling with One Direction’s Liam Payne.
If Danielle Peazer isn’t on your radar yet, then she really should be!
As Danielle devotees, we’ve become addicted to her fitness selfies – her gym pictures often get MORE likes than those of the Kardashians, and her style credentials are pretty on fleek too.
So it was only a matter of time before Danielle was snapped up to front a fashion campaign to match, as the Insta-star has been announced as boohoo.com’s new range. Bravo, Peazer!
Shot on location in Sydney, Danielle models the latest boohooFIT collection, which fuses fashion and functionality across fitness staples including legging co-ordinates and sleeveless hoodies in edgy prints, mesh panelling and bold pops of neon. Well, feeling good starts with looking good, right?
And while Danielle might look a million dollars in the new campaign, the collection certainly won’t cost it – prices range from just £8- £20. Winning!
OK, so now we’ve got the threads, what’s Danielle’s top tip for keeping in shape this Autumn? The dancer told us:
– Make your work outs fun! Make it an occasion to socialise with friend and turn a hobby into a work out – dancing around to your favourite music can help you tone up!
– If you are lacking motivation, group classes will encourange your work out and boost your confidence too!
– Find your favourite feature or asset and celebrate it by dressing to show it off. Whether you’re blessed with boobs, have a tiny waist or endless legs, dressing for your shape is guaranteed to make you feel great.
– Have your own realistic fitness goals – it can be hard to not look at celebrity Instagrams, but remember they have the means for personal trainers and diet plans, and often use filters to alter their appearance. Create a work out that’s right for YOU.
– Try not to compare yourself to anyone else – everyone is different, with varying body shapes. Ignore any negativity and focus on what you want to achieve.
Well said, Dani! Shop the new boohooFIT collection from 14th September 2015 at www.boohoo.com