We're head over heels in love with the shoes Rihanna, Olivia Palermo and Naomi Campbell wore at New York Fashion Week. Here are 7 heels that are JUST as hot and a fraction of the price
As our favourite fashionistas know, there’s one sure way to dial up your outfit. And that’s with a pair of KILLER heels.
A flawless Naomi Campbell, 43,led the way this week when she attended the Versus Versace show at the weekend in an uncharacteristically understated black dress – understated that is until you scanned down to her swoonsome buckled heels.
Alongside the supermodel was Rihanna, also opting for a demure ensemble. There was no side-boob, or foof-flashing for a change, but instead, some of the most flattering gold and black sandals we ever did see.
Meanwhile fashion trend-setting trio Polly Delevingne, Olivia Palermo and Jamie Chung gave a masterclass in strappy heels, dressing up jeans, monochrome and tan leather with stilies that frankly deserved their own spot on the New York Fashion Week FROW.
So, without further ado, here are 7 of the hottest heels available to norms like us. All under £40, they’re so frickin’ hot, somebody better call the fire brigade.
1. A little bit Sophia Webster, and a lot sexy, these monochrome sandals will dress up a simple black shift or, better yet, some unstructured leather joggers.
Vida Monochrome Contrasting Sandal Heeled Shoe In White, £32, Fashion Union
2. Rich deep reds, purples and green are autumn’s hippest shades. These suede-look heels have a sprinkling of on-trend buckles to boot.
Purple Strap Buckle Heeled Sandals, £36, Lavish Alice
3. As the name would suggest, everything5pounds.com sells everything for, er, a fiver. Including these twinkly black sandals. Just think of the cost per wear!
Diamante Studded Sandal Heels, £5, everything5pounds.com
4. We actually urge you NOT to look at Missguided’s AW14 collection. We did. Now we’re quite poor. But if you must, maybe just take a peek at this lovely ladylike pastel pink pair. Sherbet colours are big again this season.
Pamela Pink Glitter Heel Sandals, £29.99, Missguided
5. Snakeskin, multi-strap and all yours for less than forty quid? It has to be a Toppers hattrick.
Richer strappy sandals, £38, Topshop
6. Justfab.co.uk is like a dating service for your feet. Simply answer some questions about yourself and the site creates a special shoe-tique just for you. All footwear costs just £35 (£17.50 for your first pair) and although you have to set up a monthly direct debit, you can opt out of buying a pair each month. We’re crushing on these panelled platforms.
Charella, £17.50, justfab.co.uk
7. Like Kurt Geiger? Shoeaholics.com offers discounted KG, Nine West and Carvela corkers at knock down prices. Like these spenny-looking sandals for less than £40.
Eva, £39, Miss KG
14 hot shoes you need in your life. Hooray for #SHOESDAY!