Star camps out at ex-wife's home after domestic disaster

Jude Law camped out in his ex-wife’s bed after his boiler blew up.

The actor was forced to leave his house in Maida Vale following the explosion because of the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.

After the fire brigade was called, he and his three children Rafferty, 11, Iris, seven and Rudy, five, went straight to ex-wife Sadie Frost’s house.

There was plenty of room because Sadie, 43, was holidaying in the Maldives.

‘He didn’t feel that it was safe for him to stay at his,’ a source close to Jude, 33, tells the Daily Star. ‘So after dropping the children back to their mum’s, he thought it was best to stay there too.

‘It was very strange he didn’t go to a hotel as its not like he’s short of money or anything. What was even more strange was that he slept in Sadie’s bed.’

The couple split three years ago.