Actor says it was most painful experience of his life
The actor had a nasty accident as he tried to warm himself up in the Scottish Highlands.
‘The only way to keep warm was by pouring a mix of boiling water and river water down your suit,’ explains Channing.
‘One of the crew guys asks if I want to warm up before I go. I’m like, Nah, I’m good. And then I thought, Why not?
‘Thing is, he’d forgotten to dilute the kettle water. So he poured scalding water down my suit.
‘It just went straight down and pretty much burned the skin off the head of my dick.’
Channing, 29, was rushed to hospital for treatment and has since made a full recovery.
‘I had five guys looking at my shrivelled, burned penis,’ he tells Details. ‘It was the most painful thing I have ever experienced in my life.
‘I’m good…now. My penis is fantastic! One hundred percent recovered.’