Here's the low-down on illustrator Katie Halil
Sorry, ladies! Howard Donald is now a married man.
The Take That singer, 46, got hitched to his long-term girlfriend Katie Halil in a secret two-day blow-out at the weekend.
Yep, we’re gutted too. There are officially now NO single members of the band *sobs*.
Howard and illustrator Katie are believed to have become husband and wife in an intimate private ceremony, which was attended by close friends and family.
The next day, they celebrated their nuptials with a huge bash in the Cotswolds, Oxfordshire.
Howard’s bandmates Gary Barlow and Mark Owen partied at luxurious stately home Aynhoe Park alongside Jason Orange, who quit Take That in September.
‘Everyone is so chuffed for Howard and Katie – they make a gorgeous couple,’ a source tells the Daily Mirror.
‘Howard looked extremely happy with his bride Katie at his side amongst their guests. There were about 140 people there – it was a kicking do until at least 1.30am.’
But who exactly is the girl who’s stolen dad-of-two Howard’s heart? Here’s seven things you might not know about the pretty brunette…
1) Howard met Katie when Take That filmed the 2008 Marks & Spencer Christmas TV advert. However, they didn’t start dating until 2010.
2) Katie isn’t just a Take That WAG – she’s a successful artist who sells pieces and receives commissions under the name What Katie Drew. She’s also designed her own T-shirt collection.
3) Despite being wed to one of the country’s most famous men, Katie and her man have managed to keep a relatively low profile and are rarely seen together.
They were last spotted heading off on holiday from Heathrow Airport shortly after Jason left Take That.
4) She’s a healthy eater. In 2013, Katie revealed to Sous Style that her perfect breakfast consists of boiled eggs and avocado on toasted butternut squash bread and a green smoothie.
5) Katie is obsessed with buying vintage stationery and writing sets and enjoys shopping on Etsy.
6) Her favourite tipple on a night out is tequila shots. We wonder if she had a few at her wedding bash?!
7) Katie clearly gets on well with Howard’s bandmates. She created a 4-minute animation to be shown on a 70ft screen during Gary Barlow’s Since I Saw You Last tour dates last year.
‘Such a dream project to be able to work alongside fabulously talented and trusting people. Thank you Nick. Thank you Kim Gavin. Thank you Gary,’ she wrote on her website afterwards.