Speculation grows about the singers passing
Michael Jackson‘s death could have been caused by grapefruit juice, according to internet speculation.
The singer – who was said to be taking the painkiller pethidine – was drinking the fruit smoothie on the advice of a nutritionist, reports Metro.
But grapefruit contains a substance which apparently stops the liver breaking down pethidine into safe by-products.
Michael, 50, was pronounced dead at UCLA hospital on Thursday.
SEE VIDEO Janet Jackson pays tribute to Michael Jackson…
NOW VIDEO Michael Jackson’s death – reaction…