Find out everything you need about the model who's returning to the sex-fuelled drama we love.
Jess Impiazzi left after season 2 of Ex on the Beach and boy, have we missed her.
But fear not, dear friends, because she is BACK for the new series hitting MTV on 16 August, along with Gaz Beadle who’s also returning after his last appearance on season 2.
We don’t really know much that went down when the filmed the show but in the trailer Celebrity BB hunk, Stephen Bear is seen coming onto Jess – so keep an eye out for those two bumping uglies!
Anyway, incase you’ve been living under a rock and have no idea who Jess is, we’ve done a little guide to the brunette beauty…
So where have you seen her before? Well…
- She starred in Retribution- an action film that came out in March this year.
- She’s been spotted with Charlie Sheen on a ‘Jack the Ripper’ tour.
- And she’s even launched her own fitness clothing range called JESSHD.
- Back in season 2 rumours were flying around that she left due to having a secret boyfriend yet she later revealed it was because of suffering anxiety, poor lamb.
What else do you need to know about her then?
- She was born in Wandsworth, London.
- She’s previously dated Blue’s Simon Webb and Rogan O’Connor.
- She trained at the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts which must’ve gave her her acting talents.
- Besides being remembered for her appearances on The Only Way is Essex and Ex on the Beach, she’s also graced our screens on First Dates, Soccer AM and as a PDC walk on darts girl on Sky Sports.
- But don’t forget her modelling career. She’s featured on all the leading men’s magazines as well as winning the Miss Tropical Beauty Bikini Contest.
So that makes her a model, actress, fashion launcher of JESSHD and reality TV star! Phew!
But what Jess will we be seeing on Ex? According to her, not Mrs Nice Jess.
She said: ‘Last time I was a sap and got walked over.This time there’s no more Ms nice Jess.’
We’ll be looking forward to that then.
Ex on the Beach returns to our screens on Tuesday, August 16 at 10pm on MTV.