Did you know Stella has Irish blood running through those beautiful veins?
Ever since the pictures went viral of Miley Cyrus piling on the the PDA with rumoured girlfriend Stella Maxwell, we’ve been wanting to know EVERTHING about about the gorgeous woman who’s captured Miss Cyrus’ heart.
The 22-year-old ‘Wrecking Ball’ singer and the 24-year-old stunner have been showing off their relationship on social media for the past few months, but the pair took it to the next level on Tuesday, when they were spotted getting hot and heavy on the Hollywood set of an upcoming music video.
So here’s all you need to know about the gorgeous Victoria Secret model, Stella…
- Despite being regarded as an Irish model (her parents are Irish), Stella was actually born in Belgium. She was raised in New Zealand, which apparently her favourite place on the planet
- Stella began her career as a model when she was a studying at the University of Otago in Dunedin, New Zealand. So she’s smart as well as sexy, way to go Miley!
- Stella’s career launched her into stardom when she first walked for Victoria Secret fashion show in 2014. Stella is also linked to campaigns for H&M, Urban Outfitters, Puma and ASOS.
- When quizzed about how she met the Wrecking Ball star, Stella joked that she met Miley through Grinder… Turns out it was actually a through mutual friend on Instagram. Well it was still a virtual meet. I wonder who commented on who’s pic?
- We might have a singing duo on our hands because according to an interview with V Magazine, Stella wants to be a singer. She stated that she must ‘finish an album I have been working on with some friends in New York.’
- Of course Stella is going to have a list of star-studded friends. Barbara Palvin is Stella’s BFF. The Hungarian model and actress was reportedly linked to 1D’s Niall Horan. A double date with that lot would be interesting!
- Stella’s favourite music genre is minimal electronic, a subgenre of techno. Apparently she loves to dance. We would love to see her bust out some moves!
- Stella appeared in the documentary Leave It on the Track in 2011. The flick shows women competing in a roller derby competition. Stella plays herself. Maybe she has a future on the big screen?
- Stella’s star sign is Taurus. According to astrology.com the love affair between Taurus and Sagittarius (Miley’s star sign) can be incredibly passionate and steamy.
Yes, and we all saw the pictures to prove it.