Celebrity chef had to take trip to hospital after getting too close to cooker

Gordon Ramsay burnt his testicle when he got too close to a hot oven.

The celeb chef, 40, had to be rushed to London’s private Cromwell Hospital – and he’s not too proud to tell the tale.

‘The other day I was standing too close to the hob when I was cooking,’ he told the Daily Mirror at the GQ Awards.

‘I was wearing cotton trousers and underneath I was going commando.

‘Then suddenly I felt this searing heat – my b***s were burning.

‘I burnt my right b*****k and I’m in absolute agony. You wouldn’t believe how much this hurts.’

Ouch.

Well, if this is what goes on in his kitchen, then no wonder Gordon Ramsay burnt his lucky bag…