We've done some digging and found out a bunch of stuff you *need* to know about CBB's James Jordan
Here at Now Towers we’ve already worked out our Celebrity Big Brother crush – and it’s not David McIntosh or Ricci Guarnaccio (well, not mine anyway – although I’m sure some of the office have a thing for the deep V-necked Adonises).
Oh no! It’s James Jordan of Strictly Come Dancing fame. Here are the things you need to know about James…
1. James celebrated his 10th wedding anniversary to his Strictly dancer wife, Ola, on screen – they were presented with a cake on the show last year.
2. He has a crush on Jessica Alba and says that she’d be his dream dancing partner – calling the actress ‘eye candy’. We hope Ola isn’t reading this…
3. He used to be a choreographer on So You Think You Can Dance – a 2010 ITV show. Nope, us neither, but apparently Louise Redknapp was a judge…
4. James taught Ola, who is Polish, to speak English. A multi-talented man!
5. You can buy a 45-minute dance lesson with James for £250 on his official website, if you so desire.
6. Ola once accidentally broke James’ nose during rehearsals for a dance move when she kicked him. She tweeted afterwards: ‘I’m so so sorry @The_JamesJordan, I feel so bad!!’
SEE PICTURES OMG! They did WHAT? Celebrity Big Brother‘s dirtiest scandals
SEE PICTURES Celebrity Big Brother contestants 2013