Could new BFFs Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara be any more hilarious?
If we could have wished for a dream Hollywood BFF duo, it would be Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara.
And now that all of our showbiz dreams have come true and Reese and Sofia really ARE best of friends, it’s no less hilarious than we had always imagined it would be.
The couple have been working closely together on new film Hot Pursuit – a comedy where an uptight police officer (Reese) is charged with protecting the widow of a drug lord (Sofia) – and have since become inseparable.
But what makes us love the duo so much is that they are just like any other girl and her best friend: they slob out on the sofa, they burst into impromptu dances and they pull ridiculous faces to take ridiculous photos while they’re doing all of it.
Check out Reese and Sofia‘s 10 best friendship photos, above. We guarantee you’ll be thinking of your own closest mates.
1. They wear T-shirts that say ‘Thelma’ and ‘Louise’ on them. Need we say more?
2. As we can see from the trailer, the pair are as hilarious on Hot Pursuit as in real life. We think this second picture sums it up.
3. ‘Phoners? They can’t see us,’ captioned Reese. Yep, the two beauties love a good lounge as much as the rest of us.
4. Reese and Sofia go to parties, wear ridiculous fancy dress costumes, then document the whole thing with pride. Our kinda girls.
5. They feed one another cookies and cream. What’s a friend date without eating ALL of the calories?
6. Impromptu dancing? Check. Having someone on hand to capture the whole thing? Check.
7. MORE CALORIES.
8. They’ve seriously perfected the silly selfie – a key milestone in any friendship.
9. Is there such thing as third-wheeling with your best friend and her boyfriend? No, because you’re part of the relationship too – just look Reese with Sofia and fiance Joe Manganiello. Aww.
10. ‘I think she loves me as much as I love her?’ Reese captioned this snap of Sofia looking far from impressed with her hug. #bestfriendbants
Err, please can we join your gang Sofia and Reese? We’re really funny – promise.