Ambulance is called to the socialite's London home
Peaches Geldof is said to have had a suspected drugs overdose in her Camden flat on Sunday afternoon.
The 19-year-old was apparently given the kiss of life by a pal as they waited for an ambulance to arrive.
After being revived, Peaches is thought to have refused to go to hospital.
A spokesman for London Ambulance Service said: ‘We were called shortly before 4:45pm (Sunday) to an address in London N1, to reports of a female patient taken ill.
‘We sent an ambulance, a bicycle responder and a fast response car to the scene.
‘Following assessment, the patient did not need hospital treatment.’
Peaches attended the London premiere of The Dark Knight at Leicester Square last night.
She declined to comment about the rumoured overdose, as did her dad, Sir Bob Geldof, 56.
Peaches is the daughter of TV presenter Paula Yates, who died of a drugs overdose in 2000.