It seems there’s always a novelty #NationalDay trending on twitter. You would not believe some of the crazy days we've found!
Did you celebrate National Underwear Day on Wednesday? If not, we don’t blame you. There are so many #NationalDays popping up every time we open our twitter feed. We’ve done some digging and found the most absurd themed days throughout the year.
Check ’em out. Yup we’re amazed too…but we LOVE number 10!
- Jan 10th Houseplant Appreciation Day
- Jan 14th National Dress Up Your Pet Day
- Feb 23rd International Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day
- Mar 3rd ‘What if cats and dogs had opposable thumbs?’ Day
- April 16th Wear Your Pyjamas to Work Day
- April 29th World Stationary Day
- May 6th International No Diet Day (Yay, cake for all!)
- May 3rd Two Different Colour Shoes Day
- May 9th Lost Sock Memorial Day
- June 9th Donald Duck Day
- (&12) July 5th Bikini Day (After flaunting your Bikini body you can overindulge on July 6th, with Fried Chicken Day)
- Aug 2nd National Colouring Book Day
- Sept 4th Hug Your Boss Day
- Sept 19th Talk Like a Pirate day
- Oct 10th Cake Decorating Day
- Oct 30th Create a good Funeral Day
- Nov 5th Men Make Dinner day
- Nov 17th Unfriend Day
- Dec 5th Hot Tub Party Day (We’d like this day in July!)
Some days host over 7 National Days at once, but December isn’t so busy. So here are our suggestions for some silly national days in case anyone want to create one…
National Cheese Toasty Day –Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day may be April 12th, but on National Cheesy Toasty Day you’ve got to whip that Toasty Maker out!
Lionel Richie Day- C’mon, the man’s a legend, of course he needs an honorary day!
International Poke Day- Whatever happened to a cheeky Facebook Poke? We’re bringing it back!
Which National Days would you like to celebrate?