Stars stranded in the jungle for three weeks? Yes please! Why this series of I’m A Celeb is set to be a classic.
1. The one who is really scared of EVERYTHING. Yes, Matthew Wright. We’re looking at you. Um, do these people not watch the show before they sign up?
2. Two words. Joey. Essex. He’s only been in the camp for five minutes and we’ve been witness to him worrying about his reem hair, struggling to tell the time and of course there’s those flirty looks with his camp mate Amy Wollerton.
3. Ant and Dec‘s smug faces as they try to act supportive towards the hapless stars wrestling with a box of snakes, when we know that they’re suppressing a snigger. Also, it’s their cheeky banter and constant piss taking of the celebs that totally makes the show.
4. The gratuitous bikini shot. No series of I’m A Celeb is complete without the obligatory hot-girl-in-a-tiny-bikini. Whether it’s Myleene Klass in that white bikini that led to the M&S ad campaign or Helen Flanagan getting her, ahem, Flanagans out (y’know, post dinner when they’re, er, bigger?) They might be in the jungle, but in their heads they’re strutting down the catwalk at a Victoria’s Secret show #deluded.
5. Bob. The unsung hero of the jungle. I think its safe to say that if I was ever in the camp I would have to fake faint just so he would appear with his oxygen mask.
SEE PICTURES Sam Faiers and Joey Essex join TV stars at Flight film premiere in London