I dish the dirt on what Britney Spears is REALLY like in the flesh
It’s Britney bitch. No, really… it is! Britney Spears is in London this week and the pop princess invited me to meet her.
Obviously it was the best day of my life, seriously, it’s not every day you get to meet your icon is it?! Plus, I found out loads I never knew about her…
1. Brit is really shy and seemed very nervous. There were only 20 people in the room but poor Britney was shaking like a terrifed little hamster when she first stepped out on stage to introduce her lingerie range. Surely, she’s used to talking to hundreds of thousands of people every night during her Las Vegas residency show, Piece Of Me, not just 20?
2. She does a cracking English accent! Britney spoke just like The Duchess of Cambridge when she said she would like Kate to wear some pieces from her lingerie collection, saying: ‘I would love to see Kate in my underwear designs. That would be splendid. I’m going to send her one of every piece. So she’ll have plenty to choose from.’
3. She grinds her teeth. Lots. Especially when she’s smiling. Must be nerves combined with an aching jaw from smiling so much! Ouch… It must be hard work flashing your pearly whites all day and perfecting that pristine paparazzi pose, but Brit has being picture perfect nailed.
4. We don’t think she likes mobile phones. Damn it. We wanted a selfie! And we wanted Brit to say hi to our mum… but when we walked into the room to pose with Britney a big beefy bodyguard confiscated our iPhone. Sob!
5. She smelt heavenly. Like a mixture of roses, cupcakes and chocolate. (All the best girly things, basically…) and she was even sweeter to us than she smelt! Brit said: ‘It’s so nice to meet you!’ Aw…
6. Everybody knows Britney’s been caught stepping out without a bra once or twice and today was no different. Even though she was at the launch of her own very beautiful lingerie range, The Intimate Britney Spears, Brit decided not to wear any with her sexy, tight jumpsuit!
If that were our range we’d be wearing a different piece every day because it’s soooo gorgeous. In fact, we’re adding it all to our Christmas list right now. That’s how much we love you Britters!