Katie Price is about to release another autobiography - talk about opening a can of worms!
I’ve waited three years for the next installment of Katie Price‘s life. And finally, it’s here! Well, nearly.
Katie, or Jordan as she’s also been known as for years, is ready to dish the dirt on what’s really been going on behind closed doors for the past few years. And has she got a tale or two to tell!
I’ve been getting stuck into the newspaper serialisation this week as she details her breakdown of her marriage to Peter Andre, split from Alex Reid, break up with Danny Cipriani and – finally – finding love with husband Kieran Hayler.
Here are my highlights:
1. Katie walks in on Danny cheating on her with another girl. She forgives him and they make a go of it. Danny utters the line, ‘So how does it feel not that’s you’re officially my girlfriend?’ Er, cringe, Danny!
2. Alex Reid‘s ‘vile’ depravity. ‘He turned my bedroom into a sex dungeon,’ Katie reveals. ‘He bought himself a pink sex machine. The cleaner found it under our bed and moved it to my downstairs gym without realizing what it was!’ LOL!
3. The bitter divorce from Peter. ‘He would often drop hints in interviews that there was a dark secret behind our divorce’ but Katie says there was no dark secret. Oooooh!
4. The reality of living with disabled son Harvey who has Prader-Willi syndrome, septo-optic dysplasia, autism, Attention Deficit Disorder, Oppositional Defiance Disorder and diabetes insipidus. It’s easy to forget when Katie‘s all glammed up on the red carpet that her daily life involves being a mum-of-three with Harvey’s special needs. You’ve got to respect her for that!
5. Her night with Gavin Henson. Who she didn’t even snog! Boo.
And that’s just for starters. It’s fair to say I can’t wait to get my mucky mitts on a copy of Love, Lipstick and Lies on 24 October!
As Katie‘s said before – never underestimate the Pricey!