Twilight stars R-Pattz and K-Stew need to move on
The Twilight stars headed to Hollywood Forever Cemetery on Saturday to celebrate the Mexican holiday of Dia de los Muertos.
The new sighting comes after Kristen, 23, was spotted visiting Rob‘s LA home on Wednesday.
While Twihards everywhere must be rejoicing about the potential reunion, I can’t help but feel it’s a backward step for R-Patz.
The 27-year-old would do well to move on from K-Stew for good – and here’s why:
1. If they were meant to be together, they wouldn’t keep splitting up and getting back together. The cycle is getting boring, guys. It’s not like they’re teens any more, plus they’re no longer playing moody vampires. After almost four years together, they should have ironed out any issues.
2. There are plenty more fish in the sea. Rob‘s been linked to Katy Perry and trainer Sydney Liebes since his break-up with Kristen. How much better does R-Perry sound compared to Robsten?
3. K-Stew still doesn’t know how to smile. Seriously, would you want a girlfriend who saps the life out of a room because she’s super-angsty?
4. We’re fed up of them being so secretive about their relationship. In the time they were together, Robert and Kristen barely acknowledged dating each other and never made any public declarations of love. Boring!
5. Rupert Sanders. That is all.
So Rob, we say it’s time to get back into the dating game and put your past behind you. Find a new girl to get your fangs into and SMILE.
SEE PICTURES Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart – a love story in photos