Still having withdrawal symptoms from The X Factor? Not to worry!
Because not only can you see Ben Haenow, Fleur East, Only The Young and co currently touring the country – but we’ve only gone and got you a behind the scenes look at the wonder that is the sixteen-legged boy band, also known as Stereo Kicks.
After a quick natter before the first of The X Factor tours sold out London shows, we handed over our trusty little GossipCam and left the boys to run wild at Wembley with it.
And you will NOT be disappointed at what they’ve filmed exclusively for Now.
Before you watch James Graham, Reece Bibby, Tom Mann, Casey Johnson, Jake Sims, Charlie Jones, Barclay Beales and Chris Leonard though, here’s eight things you might have missed about the eight piece boy band since they were last on our screens:
1) They’re still fit
2) There’s also still eight of them. The bigger the better, eh?
3) Despite coming fifth on The X Factor, they arguably get the biggest screams each night on the tour
4) They love meeting and greeting their fans, which they have more and more of these days
5) They’re going to be playing ArenaMK in April alongside actual Union J off of The X Factor too
6) Their hair gets better every time we see them
7) They didn’t lose our camera, which we were a little worried about
8) You can check the boys out on their very own intimate headline tour in April
And there you have it, Stereo Kicks are still kicking their way to the top of the pop world. We still love them, their fans still love them, and we can’t wait to see what the lads do next.
Add ‘nowmag’ on Snapchat for more from The X Factor tour and watch their video blog